Gunshot City (originally known as Crimelife 4) is an open world/action game developed entirely by one person. Programming and almost all of it's graphics and character animations are all handmade.
The game is developed with Unity3D engine, it's made with the performance on mobile devices first but it's also planned for pc.
It's a big project and it takes time but with your help it can turn out to something really great.
This blog is made to see it's development progress through time. Feel free to comment in the posts bellow with your suggestions and ideas.

May 23, 2018

Gunshot City - Gameplay Trailer



It's here. The first gameplay trailer of Gunshot City.
Gunshot City open beta will be available on June 1st for Android devices first.
More versions to follow later.

Feel free to post your impressions in the comments bellow.

5 comments :

  1. (Kathrine) I'm so happy now! (I'm a fan of the Crimelife series and your games in general)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes out today right? Just a *little* impatient right now, sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes apparently I'm not the only one confused and disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out that it's not compatible with any of my devices, which is weird considering I have an Optus X Sleek (basically an Alcatel Shine Lite) and it can run many games quite well.

      Delete
  4. Ooh Is that what's going on? That explains why It probably doesn't show up at all on my lists...that sucks...well I'm just going to have to look for it when I get a new device...thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete